Rally to Vote 28th April 19 (Completed)
We are glad to inform you that the Election Commission of India along with the Ranchi District Administration is organizing a Car Rally on the 28th of April’2019 to celebrate the biggest festival of democracy and to create awareness amongst its voters in the city of Ranchi which is the theme of the Rally, “Rally to Vote”
We, Ranchi Adventure Wheelers have been given the responsibility to execute the event.
The Rally shall be for about 3 hours within the town limits of Ranchi. It shall consist of a convoy for about 30 minutes and a Treasure Hunt for about 1.5 hours in the city wherein tasks, collectibles & photographs must be executed as per clue sheet.
We would like to invite you to be a part of a “First-of-its-kind” event in Ranchi to participate.
We are thankful Too
Rules & Regulation
a. The Rally shall commence with a convoy within the town and then a Treasure Hunt shall be flagged off. The Treasure Hunt shall consist of solving a Clue Sheet, reaching the Pit Stop, and completing the task given by the Marshalls.
b. Acquaintance with and submission to Rules. Every person, or group of persons, organizations taking part therein
- Must sign the indemnity and declaration form, which are enclosed with the Entry Form
- Shall be bound by the rules and regulations hereinafter set out or amendments made thereto. These are conditions precedent attached to the submission of entries and taking part in an event and all competitors participating.
- Shall undertake to submit themselves without reserve to the above and the decision and consequences resulting therefrom.
- Shall respect all traffic rules and regulations. In case of a Road Accident, shall stop and take care of any injuries caused and inform the relevant Police Station.
- Shall acquaint themselves to the Model Code of Conduct and shall not commit any act/deed outside the purview of the same.
- Shall maintain high levels of sports man spirit and play the game in all fairness.
- Shall NOT ARGUE with any of the Marshalls of the event.
2. Managing Committee
Sri Rai Mahimapat Ray, IAS
|Description||Venue||Time and Date|
|A||Entries open||TBA||With the Publication of this Rules & Regulations|
|B||Closing of Entries||1700 Hrs on Thu, 25th April’19|
|C||Publication of Starter’s List||Nucleus Mall||1800 Hrs on Fri, 26th April’19|
Compulsory Competitor’s Briefing &
Distribution of Stickers
|1900 Hrs on Fri, 26th April’19|
|E||Reporting at Starting Point||Morabadi Ground||0630 Hrs. on Sun, 28th Aug’19|
|F||Start of Rally – 1st Vehicle||0730 Hrs. on Sun, 28th Aug’19|
|G||Rally Finish At (First Vehicle)||Nucleus Mall||1000 Hrs. on Sun, 28th Aug’19|
|H||Final Results & Prize Distribution||1200 Hrs. on Sun, 28th Aug’19|
a. Entries are restricted to Members and their spouses and children of the respective “Supporting Organisations”.
b. Those wishing to take part in the event must submit the entry forms online prior to the closing date/time as per program above.
c. The maximum no. of entries accepted shall be no more than 50, with a cap of 5 entries from each “Supporting Organisation”
d. Entry fee shall be
- Participating organization : Rs.15,000/-
(A Maximum of 5 cars with 4 participants each shall be allowed)
e. Entry Fee entitlements :
- Participation in the event
- Prize Distribution Passes : 4 nos
f. Entry fees can be paid by cash or online or by Demand Draft in favour of Ranchi Adventure Wheelers
|Name of Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Branch||Kanke Branch, Ranchi|
|Nature of Account||Savings|
g. Refund: Entries fees will be refunded in full only
- To candidates whose entry has not been accepted
- In case of event not taking place
- The organizers may refund 50% of the entry fee to those competitors who, for reasons of force-majeure (duly accepted by the organizing committee) were unable to start in the event
5. Advertisement and Decoration
a. It is compulsory to carry organizers stickers/advertisement on the competing vehicles.
b. Competitors can affix any kind of decoration on their vehicle provided that
- It is authorized by the National/State Laws.
- It is not likely to cause any offence
- It is not political or religious in nature
- It does not encroach upon the space reserved for competition number stickers
6. Document Submission
Entrants should produce the following for inspection at the time of submitting the documents along with the entry form:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Driving License
- Valid Voter ID Card
- Vehicle Registration Card
- Authority letter from owner of the vehicle if the first driver / navigator not the owner of the vehicle used in the Rally
- Insurance note
- Pollution Under Control certificate
Competitors are required to carry all the above documents throughout the event. All the documents shall be valid for the date of the event.
- 1st to 5th Position as per points
- BEST Decorated Car (Should be as per theme of the event)
- BEST Dressed Team
- BEST “Supporting Organisation” Team (Shall be ascertained by aggregating the points of all Participating Cars of the Organisation)
- Youngistan Voters (Competitor Car)
- Oldest Voters (Competitor Car)
ANY OTHER PRIZE MAY BE INTRODUCED BY THE ORGANISERS